Welcome 2016 Nautique USA National Wake Surf Championship!
Callaway Gardens welcomes competitors and volunteers for the 2016 Nautique USA National Wake Surf Championship. Stay overnight at Callaway and enjoy the Gardens' many attractions and amenities in between your events.
The USA National Wake Surf Competition Participant Package Includes: lodging accommodations, admission to the Gardens each day of stay and day of departure.
*Taxes, state fees, resort services charge, and gratuity not included.
Itinerary - Tentative
Competitors, volunteers and spectators are invited to all events!
Thursday, August 25th
5:00 PM to 9:00 PM, Registered Competitor Check-in at the lobby of the Mountain Creek Inn
- All registered competitors need to Check-In to sign their Waiver and pick-up their T-Shirt, Competition Bib, Wrist Band and Meal Vouchers. Athletes must wear their Bibs and Wrist Bands to compete. Life Vests must be worn during competition and Competition Bibs must be worn on top of the athlete's life vest.
- The Vineyard Green at the lobby of the Mountain Creek Inn will be open for Dinner and Drinks / Meet & Greet during Check-In
- At the Robin Lake Ski Pavilion
- (see the Rider Running Order)
9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, "Country Cameraman" Art Exhibit
12:30 PM & 3:30 PM, Free Flight Birds of Prey Show
5:00 PM to 9:00 PM, Friday Night Classic Southern Buffet (Free buffet dinner coupons provided to all registered competitors)
9:00 PM, Friday Night Movie on the Beach - Guardians of the Galaxy
- Robin Lake Beach Pavilion & Beach Bar open during the movie
Saturday, August 27th
6:30 AM to 10:30 AM, Breakfast at The Plant Room
7:00 AM to 11:00 AM, Breakfast at The Country Kitchen
8:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Finals for Amateurs & Juniors, Preliminary Heats for Outlaws, Qualifying Heats for Pros
- (See the Rider Running Order)
-Activities marked * require an additional fee each day.
-Events, activities and times are subject to change without notice.