As a Callaway Gardens Winter Adventure guest, you’ll enjoy the splendor and serenity of our renowned woodland Gardens, plus a wide array of recreational, educational and social opportunities – and in a mild Southern climate that allows you to get out and comfortably enjoy it all. Spend one, two or three months – January through March – with us and you’ll leave with memories of the most satisfying Winter ever!
Callaway Gardens has endless opportunities for exploration and education:
- 10-mile bicycle trail and seven miles of nature trails
- Internationally acclaimed Day Butterfly Center
- Award-winning Sibley Horticultural Center
- Callaway Discovery Center, featuring our spectacular Birds of Prey shows
- World-famous woodland Gardens
- Hands-on workshops** in gardening, photography and other pursuits
- Volunteer opportunities to help advance the land stewardship mission of the non-profit Ida Cason Callaway Foundation
As a Winter Adventure guest, you’ll be part of the Callaway Gardens Connection, a unique club that connects members with one another and with unrivaled recreational, cultural and educational opportunities. Your “member for a month” privileges include:
- Daily round of golf for two people (cart fee extra)
- Daily tennis court use
- Member golf and tennis clinics and competitions**
- Unlimited use of bicycles (two per cottage)
- Fishing and boating on our 175-acre Mountain Creek Lake
- Full calendar of member social events**
Winter Adventure accommodations are in our comfortable Southern Pine Cottages, a collection of cozy, private residences set in a wooded neighborhood environment. With a fully equipped kitchen, spacious living and dining areas, fireplace, deck and screened porch, your cottage is the consummate home away from home – a perfect refuge in which to unwind after an adventuresome day!
*Rate is per day in a one-bedroom Cottage. Minimum one-month stay. Valid January through February, 2013. March rate also available. Some restrictions may apply. Golf cart rentals available for additional fee.
**Additional fee, varies by event