LAKE VIEW GOLF COURSE
Lake View, Callaway Gardens’ original golf course featuring wider fairways and more water holes, complements the more demanding Mountain View course. It reflects the philosophy of Gardens founder Cason Callaway, who was fond of saying that if a golfer lifts his or her head on a shot, they should see something beautiful.
- Par 70
- Four sets of tees ranging from 4,473 to 6,158 yards
- Design by J.B. McGovern, longtime assistant to the legendary Donald Ross, and Dick Wilson
- Water on nine holes, including five holes routed along scenic Mountain Creek Lake
- Signature par-3 10th hole featuring island tee and serpentine bridge
- Former Golf Digest “Places to Play” Four-Star Winner
Appropriate golf attire is required, including collared shirts for men. Cut-offs, jogging shorts, bathing suits, blue jeans, tank tops and T-shirts are not permitted on golf courses.