Golf Members enjoy:
- Full golf privileges, including one round of golf per day on a space available basis, with 14-day advance tee times. (Cart fee additional.)
- Golf tournaments, organized golf leagues and full access to the Twin Oaks Practice Facility. (Range Balls additional charge.)
- Member guest rates for both accompanied and unaccompanied guests and house guests.
Additional benefits include:
- Tennis Center privileges with no charge for court time; including advance court reservations, ball machine reservations, tournaments, round robins, league play and member clinics.
- Fishing privileges, including discounts on fly-fishing schools, members-only guided fishing trips and other events.
- Callaway Gardens Cultural Connection benefits
The Callaway Gardens Connection is a unique club that connects members with one another and with unrivaled recreational, cultural and educational opportunities. The Connection includes an extraordinary number of venues, activities and social events for members of all ages, backgrounds and interests to enjoy year-round.
Ideal for golf enthusiasts, a Sports Connection Membership is available and offers golf, tennis and fishing benefits. Sports Connection Membership grants access to Callaway Gardens for the immediate family (consisting of the member, spouse or significant other, dependant children 25 and younger, and grandchildren 25 and younger).
|Initiation Fee||Currently Waived*|
|Monthly Dues||$125** Individual / $175** Family|
Memberships are available by invitation to membership candidates who do not own residential property within the Callaway Gardens Resort community and are recallable at anytime by Callaway Gardens Connection on a first in/last out basis. If recalled, the Initiation Fee may be refunded at the scale outlined in the Connection Membership documents.
For more information on Callaway Gardens Connection memberships, call 706.663.5170 or email email@example.com.
*Sports Connection initiation fee is typically $5,000. This fee is currently waived.
**All dues and fees are subject to applicable sales tax and are subject to change.