MOUNTAIN VIEW COURSE
This challenging, but playable layout will test your strategic and shotmaking abilities, just as it did for PGA Tour pros when it hosted the Buick Challenge from 1991 to 2002. The list of winners is a who’s-who of Tour stars, with champions including Davis Love III, David Duval, Steve Elkington, David Toms and Jonathan Byrd.
- Par 72
- Four sets of tees ranging from 4,883 to 7,057 yards
- Design by Dick Wilson, architect of Chicago’s renowned Cog Hill No. 4
- Tight fairways lined by towering pines
- Signature par-5 sixth hole with tee and approach shots over water
- Former Golf Digest “Places to Play” Four-Star Winner
Appropriate golf attire is required, including collared shirts for men. Cut-offs, jogging shorts, bathing suits, blue jeans, tank tops and T-shirts are not permitted on golf courses.
For Golf Packages, Click Here or call 1.800.852.3810
To Reserve a Tee Time, Click Here or call 1.800.852.3810