We offer a variety of Annual Passes, so you can find the one that is just right for you! Callaway Gardens Annual Passes are valid for 12 months from date of purchase. Prices include tax.
Ultimate Annual Pass: $275
Admits passholder and up to five guests in the same vehicle for free per day, including general admission to the following special events: Memorial Day Weekend, Independence Day, Labor Day Weekend, Symphony on the Sand featuring the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra
Annual Pass: $125
Admits passholder and up to five guests in the same vehicle for free per day on General Admission days and half-price on Special Event days
Local Annual Pass: $95
Admits passholder and up to five guests in the same vehicle for free per day on General Admission days and half-price on Special Event days. Available to residents of the following counties: Georgia’s Harris, Troup, Muscogee, Coweta, Meriwether and Talbot; Alabama’s Lee, Russell and Chambers
Individual Annual Pass: $45
Admits passholder for free per day on General Admission days and half-price on Special Event days.
Senior Individual Annual Pass (Ages 65+): $40
Admits passholder for free on General Admission days and half-price on Special Event days.
Free Admission* on General Admission Days: Enjoy the beautiful Gardens and its many attractions, including the Virginia Hand Callaway Discovery Center, Cecil B. Day Butterfly Center, John A. Sibley Horticultural Center, Ida Cason Callaway Memorial Chapel, Mr. Cason’s Vegetable Garden, Live Birds of Prey Shows, 10-Mile Discovery Bicycle Trail and seven miles of walking trails
Discounted Admission (typically 50%) during Special Events:
- Memorial Day Weekend (Friday through Monday, including beach access during the Masters Water Ski & Wakeboard Tournament®)
- Independence Day (July 4 Festivities including July 4th Star Spangled Beach Party)
- Labor Day Weekend (Friday Night Balloon Glow: free admission; Sky High Hot Air Balloon Festival: Free admission before 9 a.m. Saturday-Sunday; half-price admission after 9 a.m.)
Admission to Robin Lake Beach** during Summer: Activities and events include swimming, miniature golf, shuffleboard and performances by the Florida State University Flying High Circus
50% Discount on Fantasy In Lights Tickets: Valid for up to 10 tickets per valid date on Value Show Dates. CLICK HERE or call 1.800.CALLAWAY (225.5292) for more information and to order tickets.
10% Retail Discount: Valid at the Discovery Center Gift Shop, Day Butterfly Center Gift Shop and Sibley Horticultural Center Gift Shop
10% Educational Workshops Discount (Excluding meals and materials)
25% Discount on Mountain Creek Inn Accommodations: Applies to regular room rates on selected dates throughout the year. Subject to availability. Not valid on package prices or at the Southern Pine Cottages or Mountain Creek Villas.
25% Discount on Bicycle Rentals
Reciprocal Admission: To more than 200 botanical gardens and other attractions, including The State Botanical Garden of Georgia, Georgia Southern Botanical Gardens, Lockerly Arboretum, Masse Lane Gardens, Smith-Gilbert Gardens and Atlanta History Center
HOW TO PURCHASE
- Download a printable annual pass application
- Call our Annual Pass Department at 1.800.628.8582 to charge your payment to your Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express.
- If you are visiting within in the next seven days, you can purchase or renew an Annual Pass at a Callaway Gardens gatehouse or the information desk at the Virginia Hand Callaway Discovery Center. You may pay by credit card, cash or check and will be able to take advantage of your annual pass benefits the same day you join.
If you have any questions or need additional information, call 1.800.628.8582 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Separate fee applies to TreeTop Adventure.
**Separate fees apply to Aqua Island, Light Striker Laser Tag and Water Sports.
Note: Benefits and prices are subject to change.