What To Consider When Setting a Date For Your Next Event
Are you hosting an event such as a birthday party, corporate training, wedding, or something else? You might think picking a date is just a matter of looking at a calendar. However, if you want people to attend your event, you need to be intentional about setting the date. Ask yourself the following questions before you settle on the perfect date:
- How much time do I need to prepare for the event?
- Will my guests be coming from out of town? If so, how much travel time do they need?
- Are there weather changes that could make hosting an outside event difficult?
- Is there a competing event in the area the same day I want to host my event?
- If the event will have speakers, presenters, or vendors, are these individuals available on that date?
- Are there any federal holidays or state holidays that could affect the availability of the event venue?
- What is my budget? Dates around holidays and weekends can be pricier than other times of the year.
At Callaway Resort & Gardens in Georgia, we want to make your event memorable and enjoyable for all. If you’re looking for an event venue that offers outdoor escapes, incredible golfing, and world-class spa services, we want to work with you! We host family reunions, corporate groups, wedding parties, motor coach groups, military groups, fraternal organizations, and much more. When you need a large venue that offers a variety of activities for everyone in your group, count on our team of event planners at Callaway Resort & Gardens to help you plan the best event. Our group sales team will work with you to find the right dates, and our professional guidance helps you select the ideal activities and accommodations for your attendees. To learn more about our event, wedding, and corporate packages, visit our website at https://www.callawaygardens.com/groups-corporate-events.