OUR CALLAWAY COMMITMENT TO YOUR HEALTH & SAFETY
We Can’t Wait To See You
Attractions, Natural Areas, and the Resort Are Open.
The safety and well-being of our guests and employees remains our top priority. Callaway Resort & Gardens’ safety measures continue to remain consistent with guidance from health officials including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), appropriate state and local agencies, and expert consultants.
Our revised policy now allows fully vaccinated guests and guests aged 12 and under to visit Callaway without wearing a mask or physically distancing (both indoors or outdoors).
Masks are required for non-vaccinated guests older than age of 12 in all indoor areas and remain optional in outdoor areas where social distancing can be maintained.
WARNING REGARDING COVID-19:
Purchase Your Gardens Admission Online!
Maintain A Safe And Healthy Environment
Face Mask / Face Covering
Following updated guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), fully vaccinated guests can now visit Callaway Gardens without wearing a mask or physically distancing. Additionally, consistent with state guidelines, guests aged 12 and under may also visit without wearing a mask or physically distancing.
Those not respectful of our Employees, Guests or environment may be asked to modify their behavior or leave the property.
For more information on how we are maintaining a safe and healthy environment, please visit our FAQ Page.
Attractions Capacity Management & Sanitation
In order to adhere to social distancing guidelines, queue capacities will be limited.
While in line, please:
- Use the floor decals to maintain social distancing. Parties traveling together may stand together.
- Use hand sanitizer provided.
- We will arrange all indoor and outdoor seating to comply with current social distancing guidelines. Do not move the seating.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be readily available at all Food & Beverage locations. Please use often.
- Where reasonably possible, separate doorways for entering and exiting dining facilities will be used to minimize person to person contact.
- Common areas, tables and chairs will be cleaned and sanitized after every use.
- Utensils, menus and condiments will be single use or cleaned and sanitized after every use
Increased Focus on Cleanliness
We have increased our rigorous cleaning and sanitation procedures. Guests will have a much higher availability of hand washing and hand sanitizing locations throughout their visit to help reduce exposure to germs.