Easter and Spring live in harmony as symbols of renewal, new life, and new hope. We invite you to enjoy the beauty of renewal in our Gardens and celebrate both Easter and Spring this glorious weekend.
Saturday, March 31
It’s that Eggs-tra special time of year – Easter Weekend at Callaway Gardens! Our Annual Easter Egg Hunt and Activities at Robin Lake Beach provides fun for the entire family. In addition to the following line up, there will be music playing throughout the event.
- Bunny Hop Fun Run** – 12 p.m.
- Great Bunny Chase 5K** – 12:30 p.m.
- Face painting, balloon artist, & bounce house** – 12 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Easter Bunny will be available for pictures – 12:30 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Live Entertainment: Missing Peace – 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Easter Egg Hunts – Hunts will be divided by the following age categories at the following times. Each age category will have a designated area to hunt for eggs. Hunts are included in Gardens Admission.
- Toddler to 3 Years Old – 1:30 p.m.
- 4 & 5 Years Old – 1:30 p.m.
- 6 & 7 Years Old – 2 p.m.
- 8 & 9 Years Old – 2 p.m.
- 10 & 11 Years Old – 2 p.m.
- 12 – 14 Years Old – 2 p.m.
- 15 – 17 Years Old – 2 p.m.
**Additional Fees Apply.
Sunday, April 1
- Easter Sunrise Service – 7 a.m., Ski Pavilion at Robin Lake Beach; included with Gardens Admission.
- Easter Brunch Piedmont Dining Room at The Lodge & Spa – Seatings between Noon to 4 p.m. Advanced Reservations Required.
- Easter Prix Fixe Menu Gardens Restaurant– 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Advanced Reservations Required.
- Easter Day Lunch & Dinner Country Kitchen– 11:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. No Reservations.