- This event has passed.
Attracting Beneficial Insects “The Good Bugs” to Your Garden – CANCELED
April 18 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Wondering how you can attract beneficial insects and pollinators to your garden or neighborhood? One of our experts will teach you how to turn your backyard or garden space into a prime habitat for these important insects. Learn the right plants and provisions needed to attract those buzzing insects directly to your garden oasis.
- Ages: 10 and up
- Price: $15 per attendee; Kids 10 and under are $5 a piece
- Date: April 18, 2020
- Time: 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Location: Virginia Hand Callaway Discovery Center, Lily Classroom
- Instructor: Bethany Harris, Assistant Director of Education – Horticulture and Entomology
- Minimum Capacity: 5 people, Maximum Capacity: 20 people