- This event has passed.
An event every day that begins at 12:00am, repeating until October 31, 2018
BIKETOBER – a Celebration of Exploration on 2 Wheels!
Callaway Discovery Center & Discovery Bicycle Trail
Biketober is our month-long celebration of exploration on 2-wheels!
Explore Callaway Resort & Gardens on our amazing Discovery Bicycle Trail, newly repaved and refreshed in 2017. Extra-fun bicycle activities* are planned all month long, including:
- Bicycle Scavenger Hunt, Daily; On-your-own Explore the Gardens while looking for clues, approximately 90 minutes
- Guided Bicycle Tour of the Gardens, Sundays 2 p.m. (through October), approximately 2 hours
- Getting Into Shape – Fitness by Bicycle, Saturdays 10 a.m. 30 minute workshop with Tom Garmon and then bike the Gardens on-your-own
- How to Ride a Bicycle 101, 2nd and 3rd Saturdays in October (13 and 20) 2 p.m.
- DIY Bicycle Maintenance, 1st and 4th Saturdays in October (6 and 27) 2 p.m., Violet Classroom, Callaway Discovery Center
Scavenger Hunt details are available at the Callaway Discovery Center and all activities listed begin at Discovery Center/Square 1.
Bring your own bike or rent from us … just get outside and ride!
*All activities are included in Gardens’ Admission and will be based on availability and weather-dependent.