- This event has passed.
Calloween – a Fall Fun Day at Callaway
October 26, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday, October 26 – 10 a.m. until 5 p.m.
Tis the season to play dress-up and eat candy, so get decked out in your favorite costumes and visit Callaway Gardens for some not-so-spooky family fun just before Halloween.
From Trick & TreeTop and Trek-n-Treat Bicycle Parade to crafts and activities for all ages, the Gardens will be boo-tiful on Saturday, October 26 for our Calloween event.
It’s a Fall Fun Day for all at the Callaway Discovery Center, including:
VIEW 2018 SCHEDULE OF EVENTS BELOW
- Face Painting
- Trick or TreeTop* (timeslots: 1pm, 2pm, 3pm)
- Discovery Bridge Fishing* (10am – Noon)
- Fall Photo Opportunities
- Hay Bale Maze
- Ring Toss Game
- Story Time with Cedar the Owl
- Fall Crafting
- Coloring Owl Masks
- Leaf Pounding
- Potato Stamps
- Mum Kites
- Birds of Prey Shows – 12:30 p.m., 2 p.m. and 3:30 p.m.
- Trek-or-Treat (Bike Parade + Costume Contest)
- 3:00 p.m. Costume Contest judging (Categories: Pets, Children age groups, Adult, Group/Family)
- 3:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. Decorate Your Bike
- 4 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.: Kids Parade Loop – around the Discovery Center
- 4:30 p.m.: Official Start of Trek or Treat 6 Mile ride. Candy to be given out at various stops.
- Food & Beverage*
- Discovery Cafe
- Callaway Gardens Ice Cream Truck
Calloween event is included in General Gardens Admission.
*Some activities may require an additional fee.
Is your company interested in being featured? Sign up for our Scarecrow Company Competition!