- This event has passed.
Create a Bird-Friendly Backyard
September 21 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Learn all the tricks of the trade to make your backyard attractive to migrating birds and over-winter residents! One of our experts will teach you how to turn your backyard or garden into a bird sanctuary in just a few easy steps, and then you’ll take a short walk through Callaway Garden’s Backyard Wildlife Habitat.
- Ages: 10 and up
- Price: $15 per attendee; Kids 10 and under are $5 apiece
- Date: September 21, 2019
- Time: 10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Location: Virginia Hand Callaway Discovery Center
- Instructor: Laura Mirarchi, Assistant Director of Education – Environmental Education
- Minimum Capacity: 5 people, Maximum Capacity: 20 people