- This event has passed.
Fantasy In Lights: March of Dimes Night Walk
November 13, 2021
29th Annual March of Dimes Night Walk | Saturday, Nov. 13, 2020 | 5:30 pm, 6:00 pm, or 6:30 pm
End of Lane Four near Robin Lake Beach
Adult (ages 12+) pricing is $24.95 and Child (ages 3-11) is $19.95.
Put a holiday twist on the campaign for healthier babies by walking through Fantasy In Lights® to benefit the March of Dimes.
Please note that there will be no vehicles on this night. Every guests must bring a flashlight to carry on the walk. The walk begins and ends at Robin Lake Beach Pavilion. ALL walkers are picked up at the 5-mile mark and must ride the shuttle bus back to the Beach – walkers enjoy the last 2 miles of the show on the shuttle. After the walk, be sure to stop by the Pavilion to enjoy hot chocolate and cookies!
After 29 years, we’ve learned a thing or two about creating the best experience possible for the Night Walk. Please take a moment to review these hints for your comfort & safety:
1. You will be outdoors for at least one hour during this evening event (walk is approximately 5 miles long). ALL guests are required to bring a flashlight for this walk.Dress for the weather. Layers and comfortable walking shoes are recommended. Before you depart home, check the weather in Pine Mountain, Ga (Zip: 31822).
2. Be sure to print and bring your ticket with you. A ticket for each person in your party must be presented to gain admission to Fantasy In Lights and Callaway Gardens.
3. Visit the designated time slot registration tables in the parking lot of Robin Lake Beach prior to the start time of your reserved walk slot to fill out a waiver, receive your event wristband, and prepare for the walk walk.
4. Be sure to use the restroom, eat, hydrate, etc. before beginning the walk to ensure you are comfortable during the event. Strollers and wagons are recommended for children.
5. All walkers must be in their designated cue line assigned for their walk time. There are three time slots for this year’s walk: 5:30 p.m., 6:00 pm., and 6:30 p.m. No foot traffic will be allowed to enter the show after 6:45 p.m. on event date.
6. Tickets will be available online until 11:45 p.m. Friday, Nov. 12. They will be available onsite on Saturday, Nov. 13.
*Each ticket purchase includes admission to Callaway Gardens on Saturday, Nov. 13, an Adult (ages 12+) pricing is $24.95 and Child (ages 3-11) is $19.95.