- This event has passed.
Fantasy In Lights: March of Dimes Night Walk
November 9, 2019
27th Annual March of Dimes Night Walk | Saturday, Nov. 9, 2019 | 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
End of Lane Four near Robin Lake Beach
Put a holiday twist on the campaign for healthier babies by walking through Fantasy In Lights® to benefit the March of Dimes.
Please note that there will be no vehicles on this night. The walk begins and ends at Robin Lake Beach Pavilion. Walkers who choose to ride the shuttle bus back are picked up at the 5-mile mark. Some guests choose to walk the entire route back to the Beach – this would be a total of 7 miles. For those who run out of steam along the way, there is a vehicle available to pick up those guests, too. After the walk, be sure to stop by the Pavilion to enjoy hot chocolate and cookies while you enjoy watching the two animated Fantasy In Lights shows on the beach.
After 27 years, we’ve learned a thing or two about creating the best experience possible for the Night Walk. Please take a moment to review these hints for your comfort & safety:
1. You will be outdoors for at least one hour during this event (walk is approximately 5 or 7 miles long). Dress for the weather. Layers, comfortable walking shoes, and flashlights are recommended. Before you depart home, check the weather in Pine Mountain, Ga (Zip: 31822).
2. Be sure to print and bring your ticket with you. A ticket for each person in your party must be presented to gain admission to Fantasy In Lights and Callaway Gardens.
3. Visit the registration table in the parking lot of Robin Lake Beach in “Lane 4” prior to the start time to show ticket, receive wristband, and prepare for walk.
4. Be sure to use the restroom, eat, hydrate, etc. before beginning the walk to ensure you are comfortable during the event. Strollers and wagons are recommended for children.
5. Don’t miss the two scenes at Robin Lake Beach – ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas and The Nativity scenes.
6. All walkers must begin before 7:20 p.m. Tickets will be available online until 11:45 p.m. Friday, Nov. 8. They will be available onsite on Saturday, Nov. 9.
*Each ticket purchase includes admission to Callaway Gardens on Saturday, Nov. 9, a $25 value per adult, $15 value per child (age 4-12).