- This event has passed.
Fantasy In Lights: March of Dimes Night Walk
November 11, 2017
25th Annual March of Dimes Night Walk | Saturday, Nov. 11, 2017
Christmas Village at Robin Lake Beach
Put a holiday twist on the campaign for healthier babies by walking through Fantasy In Lights® to benefit the March of Dimes.
Please note that there will be no vehicles on this night. The walk begins at Robin Lake Beach. Walkers who choose to ride the shuttle bus back at the end of the light show will be at the five mile mark. Some guests choose to walk the entire route back to the beach. This would be a total of seven miles. For those who run out of steam, there is a vehicle that picks up those guests, too. After the walk, be sure to stop by the Pavilion to enjoy hot chocolate and cookies while you enjoy watching the two animated Fantasy In Lights shows on the beach.
$21* per Adult; $10.50* per Child (ages 6-12); Children 5 and younger are free.
1. You will be outdoors for at least one hour during this event (walk is approxiamtely 5 or 7 miles long). Dress for the weather. Layers, comfortable walking shoes, and flashlights are recommended. Before you depart home, check the weather in Pine Mountain, Ga (Zip: 31822).
2. Be sure to print and bring your ticket with you. A ticket for each person in your party must be presented to gain admission to Fantasy In Lights and Callaway Gardens.
3. Visit the registration table in the Christmas Village prior to the start time to show ticket, receive wristband, and prepare for walk.
4. Be sure to use the restroom, eat, hydrate, etc. before beginning the walk to ensure you are comfortable during the event. Strollers and wagons are recommended for children.
5. Don’t miss the two scenes at Robin Lake Beach – ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas and The Nativity scenes.
6. All walkers must begin before 7:20 p.m. Tickets will be available online until 11:45 p.m. Friday, Nov. 10. They will be available onsite on Saturday, Nov. 11.
*Each ticket purchase includes admission to Callaway Gardens on Saturday, Nov. 11, a $20 value per adult, $10 value per child (age 6-12).