Gardening for Butterflies
May 2 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
You’ll spend a fun, informative morning learning about these amazing creatures: their astounding life cycle and flight. You’ll also learn the perils that all butterflies are facing in today’s world and how you can help. Class includes a visit to the Day Butterfly Center outdoor garden for tips on how to attract butterflies to your garden. You’ll leave with lots of information and a butterfly garden plan.
- Ages: Adults and Children
- Price: $25 (Adults); $5 (Children)
- Date: May 2, 2020
- Time: 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Location: Virginia Hand Callaway Discovery Center, Lily Classroom
- Instructor: Day Butterfly Center Manager
- Minimum Capacity: 5 people, Maximum Capacity: 25 people
Or, contact the Education Department at 1-855-546-9740 or email email@example.com.