Homeschool Science Days at Callaway!
Who: Homeschool students aged 5 – 14
What: 2020 – 2021 school year theme: Nature Connect
(Students will study a variety of topics related to biology, chemistry, geology, and ecology of Georgia’s environmental systems).
When: Dates listed below; 2:00 – 3:30 p.m.
Where: Discovery Center, Callaway Gardens
Why: Callaway Gardens beautiful landscape provides the perfect outdoor classroom as students gain knowledge of scientific principles. These hands-on, interactive lessons provide an active learning environment for home schoolers!
How: $6.50 per student; $10 per parent. Members get in free! You must register by contacting Bethany Harris at email@example.com
- Group programs: Book a private program through our Education Department and experience a unique experience specifically tailored to the needs of your homeschool group. Educator-led hikes, animal encounters, and hands-on activities are just a few of the potential tools utilized during these active learning times.
- Regular educational program offerings (on pages 4 – 7 of this document)
- $6.50/student regardless of age
- $10.00/adult (teacher, chaperone, or parent)
- Guided programs carry an additional fee.
- Check and credit card are the only accepted forms of payment.
Inquire below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org today to book your group!
Wonderful Wings: Butterflies in the Conservatory Come experience the beauty of nature in the Cecil B. Day Butterfly Center as we discuss the butterfly life cycle, the floral resources that butterflies need, and how to create your own butterfly garden. Ages: 5-14 Date: RESCHEDULED October 5, 2020 and/or October 6, 2020 Time: 2:00 p.m. to […]Find out more »