Summer FAQs & Pricing
SUMMER SEASON RENTAL PRICES
|Rental||Sunday-Friday Price*||Saturday Price*||Special Event Pricing*|
|Beach Chair & Umbrella Rentals||$35||$40||$50|
|Additional Beach Chair||$5||$7||$10|
|Private Cabana Rentals||$50||$60||$100|
*Pricing above is per hour pricing. Special Event Pricing Includes: Memorial Day Weekend, 4th of July Weekend & Labor Day Weekend. Taxes are not included in the above pricing. Beach chair rentals are limited. Purchase chairs online or in-person at Robin Lake Rentals. Self Launch Kayaks & Paddleboards – Must be checked in and sanitized at Robin Lake Rentals. (Lifejackets required. $5 to rent.)
Is the Beach Open?
What Activities are Available at the Beach?
Are Lifeguards On Duty?
Is Dining Available at the Beach Pavilion?
Can I Bring My Own Beach Chair & Tent?
Are Coolers Allowed? Can I Bring My Own Alcohol?
What Precautions Are We Taking?
Can I Grill at the Beach?
Are Pets Allowed?
Do I Have to Be a Member?
Can I Reserve a Space on the Beach?
Can I Bring a Metal Detector?
- Space is first come, first serve.
- No pets except for service animals.
- Please do not bring alcohol into Callaway Resort & Gardens.
- Picnic tables in the Beach Pavilion and Beach Bar are reserved for dining patrons only.
Grilling and picnicking is permitted in the Pine Needle Point picnic area on the West side of Robin Lake Beach.
- Robin Lake Beach does not supply beach towels, but you may purchase them on-site.
- Drones are not allowed at Robin Lake Beach or anywhere on property without prior written permission.
- Metal Detectors on The Beach Policy:
- Metal detectors will be allowed on the beach the following rules will apply: The metal detecting cannot interfere with the enjoyment of other Callaway guest. Cannot use metal detectors on special event days. Must fill in all holes dug. Must turn in all items found to Callaway Safety. **We reserve the right to disallow metal detecting at anytime.
- View all Callaway Resort & Gardens policies HERE.