Callaway Gardens’ goal is to ensure every guest has a safe and enjoyable experience. Please assist us by following these simple guidelines:
• In case of emergency, call Security at 706.663.5070.
• The Speed Limit within the Gardens is 20 miles per hour. Please adhere to posted signs at all times.
• Motorcycles and scooters are not allowed in the Gardens. Motorcycles are permitted to visit the facilities outside of the Gardens gates, such as the Inn, Cottages, Villas and conference center. Motorcycle riders can rent transportation carts and/or bicycles to enjoy the Gardens. Power-driven mobility devices for guests with disabilities are permitted.
• Pets are not allowed inside any Callaway Gardens building except for a limited number of pet-designated guest rooms in the Mountain Creek Inn. Pets are allowed in outdoor areas except within Robin Lake Circle, which includes the Robin Lake Beach and picnic areas, and the Discovery Amphitheater. Service animals are permitted. Pets must be on a leash at all times and are the responsiblity of the owner.
• Please ride bicycles on designated paths. Georgia law requires children younger than 16 to wear a helmet when biking.
• The Discovery Bicycle Trail is designed for bicycles. Walkers and joggers please use caution.
• Callaway Cruiser golf carts should stay on roadways within the Gardens. For safety reasons, Callaway Cruisers are not permitted on bicycle trails, walking paths, or U.S. and state highways. Carts rented to play golf should stay on designated golf course cart paths. Golf carts are not permitted to leave Callaway Gardens property.
• Please dispose of litter properly.
• Please refrain from bringing alcoholic beverages into Callaway Gardens.
• Callaway Gardens facilities are smoke-free.
• Grilling and picnicking is permitted in the Pine Needle Point and Hickory Hollow picnic areas on the west side of Robin Lake Beach. Tables at the Beach Pavilion and Beach Bar are reserved for dining customers.
• Please be considerate of other guests with your entertainment.
• Please check at Kingfisher Outfitters or the Boathouse for designated fishing areas. No bank fishing permitted.
• Please refrain from soliciting at Callaway Gardens.
• Wildlife lives throughout the Gardens. Please only watch; don't feed the animals, unless using food - such as fish food - provided by Callaway Gardens.
• Professional photography and video, permission required.
PLEASE NOTE: By your admission to Callaway Gardens, you grant Callaway Gardens the right to film/videotape/photograph you on Callaway Gardens property for marketing, advertising or broadcasting purposes without payment or consideration thereof.
Callaway Gardens requires a first night’s deposit charged to a valid credit card at time of confirmation. Deposit policy may vary during Special Events.
DEBIT CARD POLICY
We gladly accept your use of a debit or credit card for transactions. If a debit or credit card is used, your account will be debited at the time of transaction. This also is referred to as a “hold.” For lodging expenses, your account will be debited at check-in for the projected total amount of room and tax, plus approximately $50.00 per day for incidentals. If you check out earlier than expected, or should you pay your charges by other means, the unused amount will be released from your card. Card companies also may put a hold on restaurant transactions to cover gratuity.
These funds will not be available for use from your bank account.
Depending on the card processor and your bank’s procedures, it could take up to 10 days for the unused amount to be credited back to your account
Callaway Gardens cannot be responsible for any returned check fee, or other fees, associated with your bank account.
Reservations may be changed seven (7) days prior to arrival to include cancellation or change in length of stay. Within seven (7) days of arrival, changes will result in the forfeit of your deposit. The cancellation policy may vary during Special Events.
A limited number of Mountain Creek Inn rooms are available for guests bringing pets weighing less than 20 pounds. A $95 non-refundable fee applies at time of confirmation. Other than the above-mentioned rooms, pets are not allowed inside any Callaway Gardens building, near the Bird of Prey Shows or within the Robin Lake Beach area. Pets must be on a leash at all times and are the responsibility of the owner. Any pet that shows aggression to other pets or people will be subject to revocation of all privileges at Callaway Gardens. All service animals are excluded from the Pet Policy.
Please note: If unapproved pets are found in the Mountain Creek Inn, Southern Pine Cottages, Mountain Creek Villas or Vacation Homes, the guest will be assessed a $300 cleaning fee.