The Team at Callaway Resort & Gardens appreciates being included in requests for charitable fundraisers and will accommodate donations when possible. To be considered by the Donations Committee, please follow the guidelines below:
- Organizations must complete a Donation Request Form ONLINE to be considered for a donation.
- Mailed/phoned/e-mailed/faxed requests will NOT be accepted.
- Please allow at least three weeks for your request to be processed.
- Organizations are limited to one (1) request per year. Please do not send duplicate requests.
- Finally, in the spirit of conservation, we request that you do not send a written letter of thanks, acknowledgement or receipt.
DID YOU KNOW? We’re a charitable organization, too!
Callaway Gardens is owned and operated by the Ida Cason Callaway Foundation, a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization, which depends on charitable gifts to continue its environmental mission of conservation, education, and land stewardship. Donations, volunteer time and membership support our cause year-round, helping to uphold the vision that Cason and Virginia Callaway first shared with the world so long ago.