Fantasy In Lights: Bicycle Night
November 14 @ 4:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Robin Lake Beach
Enjoying Callaway Resort & Gardens’ 2,500 acres by two wheels is fun any season, but planning a family outing to Bicycle Night at Fantasy In Lights® is memorable experience like none other! Tickets are priced per person – Adult (ages 12+) pricing is $24.95 and Child (ages 3-11) is $19.95. Tickets include Gardens Admission, so be sure to make it a full day at Callaway, Sunday, November 14, 2021.
We want your family to enjoy the most magical experience, so please take a moment to review this helpful information before you arrive:
- Please bring your own bicycle. We will have a limited amount of rental bikes on-site for this event.
- All riders must have a bicycle light or a helmet light. Between scenes, there are dark areas along the route.
- Helmets are encouraged for all guests though Georgia law requires all guests 16 and younger to wear a helmet.
- Those with young children are encouraged to start at an earlier time slot. There are three time slots this year: 4:30 p.m., 5:30 p. m., and 6:30 p.m. The last bike into the Gardens will be 6:45pm. We give a 15 minute grace period after each time slot. At that point, no other bicycles will be allowed in the gardens.
- Ride is approx. 50 minutes/7 miles.
- Please note there are no Jolly Trolleys or personal vehicles operating on this night.
SAVE Time! Print the required Bicycle Waiver (CLICK HERE), sign, and bring to the ride!